Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Myton Elementary Talent Show!

Hi everybody! Its Shaun. Today (May 25, 2011) Was the Myton Elementary Talent Show! Today at the talent show I did piano. When I got on stage everybody yelled my name and rooted for me! It was fun. When I was done I bowed then automatically did a back flip! At the talent show there was tumbling,dancing,karate,singing, and my piano tune. I suggested the name "The Roller Ride." Dad,Mom,Aunt Ireane,Grandma and Grandpa. Something that was awesome is that Mr. Coneata (Willford) played the drums at the end of the talent show! Today was really fun. I love Assemblies. Sincerely Shaun Keith Hicken. =)

1 comment:

Alison said...

That's awesome that you played the piano for your school talent show. I loved Mr. Coneta when I was in Elementary school. He once gave me a teddy bear on valentine's day. He is an amazing artist. Have you every seen one of his drawings?